Center Disc Butterfly Valve
|Size:||40mm To 1000mm|
|Pressure Rating:||PN6,PN10, PN16 & 150#|
|Body Materials:||CI,WCB(OTHER MATERIAL GRADE ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST)|
|Disc:||CI,CF8,CF8M,Even Rubber Lined (Other material available on request)|
|Stem:||AISI SS410, AISI SS304, 17-4PH, ETC|
|SPECIAL FEATURES:||It is Bi-Directional Valve with both Replaceable Sleeve & Rubber Lining design Availabl|
|OPERATION TYPE:||Hand lever, Gear box it assist Proportion Opening and locking at desired opening|
|END CONNECTION:||Wafer, Lug & Flange type suitable to mount between 150# flanges|
|COMPLIES TO:||BS 5155 (EN 593) & API 609|
|TESTING STANDARD:||API 598|
Butterfly Valves are Fabricated Design with lens Disc. Double eccentric positioning of the disc permits smooth raising and resting of the disc-seal from / on the sealing surface. They have double sealing system on the shafts and special profile of the disc seal for positive, long term tightness with standard seals materials BTV valves may be used in liquid and gaseous service for temperature upto 150 degree Celsius.
- Design Std.: BS5155, Testing Std.: BS 6755 Part 1
- Dimension ASNF B 16.10 and BS EN 558:200A.
- Positive Bi Directional shutoff at full rating
- Low Operating Torque.
- Suitable to mount between ANSI / BS / DIN flanges.
- Replaceable liner / Seat
- Positively Locked Shafts
- Lever with Throtting Plate for different positions.
- Pressure rating – PN10/PN16.
- Temp. Range : -20 to +120 degree C.
- Extended Spindle for buried
- Locking arrangement
- Gear/Pneumatic/Electrical Actuator
- Higher Pressure rating upto PN40
- Further Moc's like UPVC/CPVC/PPH/PVDF can be availed in the range 40mm to 300 mm under 150 class rating.